Justin Bieber lesbian lookalike is YouTube sensation

Justin Bieber lesbian lookalike is YouTube sensation

Dani Shay is Justin Bieber's doppelganger
Justin Bieber | Photos | Pictures | New | Now | Celebrity news
Justin Bieber has a string of lesbian lookalikes
Dani Shay's parody of Justin Bieber's song Baby has whipped up a storm on YouTube.
The 22-year-old lesbian, who has floppy brown hair and a baby face, also looks surprisingly similar to the pop heartthrob as she strums her guitar. 
Dani describes herself as 'a lesbian who looks like Justin Bieber, but is uniquely different in her own ways.'
And she's not alone - the budding folk singer is just the latest in a long line of Biebians - a group of gay American women who look like the 17-year-old pop star, with website lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com asking 'adorable lesbians' to upload a picture of themselves.  
Dani has racked up over 350,000 views of her video on YouTube, and her cover of Eminem and Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie has been viewed 100,000 times in the past week.
'I've had my hair like this for years and I've had my face like this all my life,' says Dani, who lives in Orlando, Florida.
'Before I even knew who he was, no matter what I was wearing, I would be asked for photos and autographs.'
Watch Dani Shay's take on Justin Bieber...

No comments:

Post a Comment