Justin Bieber Sydney Concert - Fan Reviews

Justin Bieber Sydney Concert - Fan Reviews

Justin Bieber has performed his second Australia show, rocking out at Acer Arena in Sydney last night!
And a special guest came along for the ride -- R&B star Chris Brown joined the Biebs on stage.
We wanted to know what you guys thought of the show, because Justin's fans are really the ones who should be writing all the reviews! So we put the word out on Facebook to see what the Beliebers thought of the show.

Watch Justin Bieber performing with Chris Brown!

Head over to our Facebook to join in the fun!

JUST GOT BACK FROM JUSTIN BIEBER SYDNEY CONCERT AND OMB IT WAS AMAZING! I was right at the back but he made it so amazing AND HE BROUGHT OUT CHRIS BROWN! AND SUNG WITH YOU
best night of my life! I will never forget I love u Justin BIEBER! -- Jemma T

He was amazing tonight! :) he really tried to connect with his fans. though there was some sort of helium in the air, because everyone sounded like chipmunks haha, :// was weird. but overall EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME. he is such an inspiration.x -- Jessica P

seriously, he is a BEAST. his back was sore but you couldn't even tell. it was AMAZING! the dj pumped up the crowd, he had the best music. loved the Chris brown addition and I'd do it all over again. I'm upset he didn't sing pray :( but still it was the best experience of my life ! - Elly S

Wow he was amazing tonight. You couldnt even tell he had a sore back dj tayJames was also really good. He got the crowd pumping and everything. Justin performed Awesome surely embraced every moment of it. I now have no voice and definitely some very special memories in my head. Most amazingest thing of my life!! :) :) -- Tahni B

he was so amazing!!!! ♥ i want to see him again!! :D xx -- Antonia H

LITERALLY INDESCRIBABLE! I LOVE YOU JB -- Angela G

JUSTIN BIEBER WAS AMAZING, I HAVE LOST MY VOICE, THE CROWD WENT WILD!!!!!, ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET IT! -- Emma R

AMAZING ! OMG !!!! -- Anastasiaa S

AMAZING! HSDUSFHSDJGFU -- Amy S

AMAZING ! CHRIS BROWN SUNG LOOK AT ME NOW WITH JUSTIN ! OMG, NEVER GOING TO FORGET LAST NIGHT ! -- Laura M C

OMG amazing. 3rd row! N Kenny came right to my seat n so did Alfredo n he took my present for Justin :D -- Lauren A

best night ever! Saw chris brown & justin bieber .. They were both amazing i have no voice left :) -- Daniella M

Absolutely amazing if only I could repeat it -- Johanna H

OMG SO AMAZING ! Best night of my life , I cryed so much hahah . Seriously I have no words to describe, HE IS SO GOOOOOOOD ! -- Lauren B

OMG AMAAZINGNHAWFSIDX! -- Alyce H

beeesssst night ever! amaazzinnnggg!! -- Teneakah C

AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! -- Rachelle D

it was the most amazing experience of my life - Pamela M

Okay to say it was an amazing night would be an understatement. I wish I could just keep that night on repeat. Easily the best night of my life. -- Jess M

SO AMAZING -- Kia S

Best night of my life Justin was amazing he sung perfectly danced perfectly and like you couldnt even tell he had a sore back. I wish i could put that day and night on repeat and relive it forever! -Tahni B

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Georgie D

Amazing -- Priyanka A

AAAAMMMAAZZINNGG!!!! BEST NIGHT EVER !! HE WAS AMAZING BEAUTIFUL VOICE KOOL ASS EFFECTS .. N CHRIS BROWN N HIM SHREADED THE STAGE HE WAS AMAZING BOTH TOGEATHER .. I COULD SEE HIM A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ - Stephanie G

Last night was incredible, Justin Bieber rocked the stage with no indication of a sore back, when chris brown came out you couldn't hear them over the screaming of the fans, I literally have no voice today! It was the most amazing experience! THANK U JUSTIN BIEBER!!! Also the DJ was amazing, the dancers were amazing and the guitarists, keyboardists and the rest of his crew were amazing! We flew doesn't from QLD just for the concert, soooooo worth the trip! -- Jayde W

Justin Bieber was amazing! I waiting at the loading zone drop off thingo for 5 hours waiiting for Justins car, & when it came I ran after his car it was amazing! I was sitting second row can oh my god best night of my liife! When him and chris brown sang i went crazy! & i touced his sweat towel. I wish i could relive that day/night again -- Cass S

Justin Bieber was so amazing last night! I will never forget that night. THANK YOU JUSTIN -- Pamela M

No comments:

Post a Comment