Taylor Swift & Justin Bieber Get CMT Nominations

Country queen Taylor Swift is up 4 3 awards, with Carrie Underwood up for 2. Kelly Clarkson & Justin Bieber are both up for the same nomination for their duets. You can vote for your favorites online, the actual show will air on June 8th.
I am shocked that Justin was nominated for a CMT. I guess he released that single just in time for the nominations! I have a feeling that he will likely win it. Even more so than the award winning American Idol, Kelly Clarkson. After all, his fans are vote happy for anything he gets nominated for.
What do you think about some of the nominees? Do you think that Justin deserved a nomination for his song with Rascal Flatts? I don’t, but I guess they thought they earned it. Even if something happens where he does not win, it should be considered a huge honor for him. So he should be patting himself on the back for the nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment