Evan Rachel Wood ; Bieber Fever For Actress Evan Rachel Wood!

Evan Rachel Wood 

EVAN Rachel Wood has a secret crush — on teen superstar Justin Bieber.
The actress says er fondness for the 17-year-old popstar often surprises people.
“I’m really enjoying being single and concentrating on work right now. That and watching the Food Network and listening to Justin Bieber,” Evan said.
“People honestly think I’m kidding about Bieber. My mum is so confused. She’s like, ‘Evan, really?’ I’m like, ‘Go see Never Say Never. You’ll understand.’”
Wood then discussed her romance with rocker Marilyn Manson, who she date for four years.
“I didn’t really get a normal childhood. Manson gave me what I felt I’d missed out on, where you get to experiment and cut loose and change and grow. I lived 50 lifetimes in those four years,” she said.
Evan recently revealed she is “up for” dating girls.
The 23-year-old actress revealed she has had partners of both genders and now she is looking for love she doesn’t mind whether her next relationship is with a man or woman.
“[I'm] up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl,” she said.
“I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls … I’m into androgyny in general.”

No comments:

Post a Comment