Justin Bieber: I Want To Show Cheryl Cole Zac Efron's Neighbourhood

Justin Bieber: I Want To Show Cheryl Cole Zac Efron's Neighbourhood
Justin Bieber has offered to give Cheryl Cole a guided tour of property in Los Angeles.

The teen singer said he was keen to show the X Factor and Girls Aloud star around because he’s not been impressed by her rented home there.

"She needs to get out of her rented place and buy a great place in LA. She needs help,” he told The Sun.

"I saw the place she was renting in a magazine and she is in the wrong part of LA for sure. I have a place in LA and so many of my buddies have great places.

He added: "I can help show her round the properties in the best and coolest areas. Where I really want to show her is in the Hills. Zac Efron and Mick Jagger live there and we can go and see how great their places are. I am sure that will sell it to Cheryl."

Cole is understood to be considering buying a house as rumours continue that she is due to become a judge of X Facto USA.
Hottest Women In Music 2011
You can keep up to date with all the latest news from Gigwise by liking us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment