Selena Gomez Reunites With Justin Bieber And she wants to duet with Cheryl Cole…


Selena Gomez has been spotted in Malaysia with Justin Bieber after the couple reunited on the Asian leg of his My World tour.
Despite rumours of a break-up, the lovebirds were spotted holding hands as they made their way back into Justin's hotel after his concert, and a source said they also went for a romantic dinner in Kuala Lumpur. "The couple went to a local restaurant and chowed down on some of the best cuisine the country had to offer," the insider confirmed.
The Disney star, who recently admitted she was considering hitting the recording studio with her chart-topping boyfriend, has also revealed she’d like to duet with Cheryl Cole.
"If I could a duet with anyone, it would be Cheryl Cole or Jason Mraz," the 18-year-old said. But she added that she wouldn’t want to follow Cheryl’s footsteps and be a talent show judge. "I don't think I could be a judge on The X Factor, because I would never be able to send anyone home,” Selena explained.
“I would just be like, 'I can't send anyone home sorry, they're all going to win'. I couldn't do it, so my dream is to either perform on The X Factor or be an audience member."

No comments:

Post a Comment