Is Justin Bieber joining the “Dancing With The Stars?” Current contestant, Romeo Miller says if fans keep voting to keep in the competition, he’ll have a big surprise involving Justin Bieber.
“All the Justin Bieber fans, y’all can vote for me as well. If you all keep voting for me I’ll have a surprise, something with Justin. I can’t really tell but if I make it to the finale, it’ll be a great surprise for Bieber fans,” Romeo revealed.
What do you think about Romeo’s Bieber surprise for “Dancing With The Stars?” Could it be that JB heading to DWTS? or Romeo would be dancing to one of Bieber’s hit songs? we’ll find out!
Justin and Romeo met during the NBA all star game celebrity match. The pair hit it off. Romeo even speculated what it would be like if Justin Bieber were to compete on “Dancing With The Stars.”
“If Justin Bieber was on Dancing with the Stars everybody else might as well just quit. He wouldn’t have a problem with the fan votes. Plus I think Bieber has a heads up because he already likes dancing and already has some dance moves!” he said.