Justin Bieber's lesbian doppelganger becomes YouTube hit

  • Justin Bieber's lesbian doppelganger becomes YouTube hit (Source: BANG Showbiz)
    Justin Bieber - Source: BANG Showbiz
Michael Jackson impersonators and Elvis Presley wannabes can step aside.
The latest pop icon doppelganger is here - in the form of a 22-year-old female Justin Bieber.
Dani Shay, who describes herself as 'a lesbian who looks like Justin Bieber, but is uniquely different in her own ways,' has become a You Tube sensation after performing a parody of the teen singing sensation's song Baby.
A folk singer from Orlando, Florida, Shay has so far attracted more than 611,000 hits on the website.
From her facial structure to her fringe-swept hairdo, Shay looks the part of Bieber but insists the style has been her own for years.
Shay's video has even been included on a popular website dedicated to "lesbians who look like Justin Bieber".
She says the parody is a response to everyone's reaction to her resemblance to the 17-year-old, whose own career was also launched from YouTube.
"I am stopped everywhere I go because people think I am Justin Bieber.
"Before I even knew who he was, no matter what I was wearing, I would be asked for photos, autographs, et cetera," she says on the site.
Shay entitled her song What The Hell and included the lyrics: "'I guess you noticed, I guess you care.
"About the way I flip my hair.
"You say its Bieber, you say its hot. But let me tell you, no it's not."
The real Justin Bieber, meanwhile, has been busy on his world tour and promoting his new film Never Say Never: 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment