Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, & Taylor Swift Lead Billboard 2011 Finalist


Billboard is working to build a list of finalist for the upcoming 2011 awards and they have a few big names up. Justin Bieber is up for 11 potential nominations, along with Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry. You can vote for your favorites via Billboards‘s website.
I have to say that I am not surprised by the finalist. I think they pretty much always stay the same, however I am shocked that Bieber can still be listed as one of the best new artist. He’s been around since 2009, which was 2 years ago. It seems pretty silly for his name to be listed under new artist.
Are you happy with those who are listed in the finalist? Who would you love to have seen listed in the finalist? I wound love to see Britney Spears or some punk bands in the list. But I guess they are not popular enough for the nominations. I am surprised that Eminem was even listed, his career has been around for 10 or 11 years no

No comments:

Post a Comment