Beckhams overrun by Bieber fever

Victoria Beckham has revealed Bieber Fever has taken hold in the Beckham household.
David Beckham revealed last week their eight-year-old son Romeo wanted to call their new baby Justine Bieber, and now Victoria has posted a picture on Twitter of David posing with a cardboard cut-out of the teen pop idol at their Los Angeles home.
Victoria tweeted: "OMG!!!! A visitor just arrived!!!! Guess who???? And now he is sunbathing... He took my sunbed."
David told US chat show host Jimmy Kimmel: "When we got told it was a boy, my middle son Romeo said, 'How about Justin Bieber as a name? Justin Bieber Beckham?'
"So now we know it's a girl, he said, 'Well, how about Justine Bieber Beckham?'"
The footballer revealed Romeo and Cruz, seven, are huge fans of the Baby singer - who David bumped into last year at a basketball game - and have begged to meet the pop star.
David said: "The funny thing is, I was on the way to school drop off the other day and my youngest said, 'Do you think we could have a play date with Justin Bieber?' I think he's a little bit busy."
But Justin, 17, has previously said he would be happy to give the Beckhams a private concert at their home.
He said: "I am sure he would do anything to make his three boys happy and if I am their favourite artist I would happily come and put on a private show at the Beckham household.
"All I would ask in return is that we go into his yard for an hour afterwards and he teaches me all those crazy things he can do with a soccer ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment