Selena Gomez Talks about Dating Justin Bieber on David Letterman



“You guys look very happy there,” Letterman says. “How long have you known him?” “Uh, almost, like, two years now,” Gomez replies. “Two years? Where did you meet?” Letterman asks. “People gotta meet somewhere, right?” “Actually, his manager called my mom, who’s my manager,” Gomez reveals. “I heard he was your paperboy,” Letterman jokes, and Gomez replies, “I’m blushing!” “Yeah, but is there – I mean, I don’t know,” Letterman continues, “are you dating? You’re not dating?” “He’s been in my life for so long,” Gomez says, “and it’s just nice to have someone that understands what you’re going through.” “Now, listen, this is not my first rodeo,” Letterman jokes.

“You can talk to me talk to me about these things. I understand, because of your circumstance and his circumstance, the reluctance necessary in discussing a relationship like this, so I’m not gonna press anything.” “Aww, well, that’s very sweet,” an appreciative Gomez says. “Yeah, so, but good luck,” Letterman adds, to which Gomez says, “Thank you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment